Snow Foam is the process of applying a thick foam onto your car to safely slide off the initial layer of dirt and grime. This process is mainly used as a prewash technique to ensure that when a wash mitt is applied to your car, you're best avoiding scratching harsh dirts into your paintwork.
Read the full article here
1. Fill the Snow Foam Gun bottle with 100mL of Snow Foam Detergent followed by 800mL of warm water.
2. Screw the Snow Foam Gun head onto the bottle, attach the end nozzle and hose trigger. Shake well.
3. Using the adjustable dial, the most foam is achieve at 0 (least water) and least foam at 5(most water).
4. Park your car in shade, preferably on grass and spray the car and leave to dwell for 5-10 minutes starting from the bottom sections of the car moving upwards.
5. Using a wash mitt, lightly scrub the car if needed and rinse well. Proceed to dry the car with a Snow Foam Twister Towel.
6. From here, you can continue using Snow Foam weekly or fortnightly for regularly used cars.
7. Rinse out the Snow Foam Gun by running straight water through it with no detergent and place in a shaded location for next use.
1. Fill Snow Foam Lance bottle with 900mL of warm water followed by 100mL of Snow Foam Detergent.
2. Connect Snow Foam Lance head to bottle and attach it to your pressure washer. Adjust the top dial for different foaming rations and end nozzle for varying spray patterns.
3. Snow Foam your car in the shade covering it from bottom to the top. Leave to dwell for 5 - 10 minutes
4. Before the foam dries, rinse the foam off and follow it up with a light scrub with a wash mitt or a two-bucket car wash if necessary.
5. Proceed to dry the car with a Snow Foam Twister Drying Towel for a shiny, streak-free finish.
A lot of different brands of pressure washers use different connectors. Contact us through this page and we can happily assist in finding the right connector for your pressure washer.
We've consulted multiple car and bike detailers and have gotten their approval that Snow Foam is safe on bikes. The concern around Snow Foam going into cracks and crescents that can't be reached was the main concern. As long as the Snow Foam can be rinsed off the bike, there should be no issues.
We strive to ship out all items the next business day. If there are any deviations to this, we will be in communication with you. Check out our shipping information page to see our shipping times.
Yes. The Snow Foam Detergent we have formulated is pH neutral (pH. ~7). This means when diluted, it will not strip quality waxes, sealants or do damage to your paint protection.
It is safe to use on wrap jobs as it is on paintwork
This depends on how dirty the car is and how often you wash. For quality waxed cars, paint protected cars and alike, many of our customers have found a layer of Snow Foam followed by a rinse is enough to get the dirt and grime off their car. They wash at least once a fortnight. We recommend Snow Foaming, Rinsing, Snow Foaming again then lightly scrubbing the second layer then rinsing and drying. This way we avoid dipping mitts into dirty buckets.
Our Snow Foam Lances, Guns and Air Foamers all come with 1 Year Warranty.
100mL diluted with warm water into your gun or lance.
Returns & Refunds accepted up to 30 days after purchase as long as the product is unused.