1. Fill the Snow Foam Gun bottle with 100mL of Snow Foam Detergent followed by 800mL of warm water.
2. Screw the Snow Foam Gun head onto the bottle, attach the end nozzle and hose trigger. Shake well.
3. Using the adjustable dial, the most foam is achieve at 0 (least water) and least foam at 5(most water).
4. Park your car in shade, preferably on grass and spray the car and leave to dwell for 5-10 minutes starting from the bottom sections of the car moving upwards.
5. Using a wash mitt, lightly scrub the car if needed and rinse well. Proceed to dry the car with a Snow Foam Twister Towel.
6. From here, you can continue using Snow Foam weekly or fortnightly for regularly used cars.
7. Rinse out the Snow Foam Gun by running straight water through it with no detergent and place in a shaded location for next use.