- ▼ The Snow Foam Gun
- Attaches to your garden hose. Simply fill the bottle with 100mL of Snow Foam Detergent and 800ml warm water. Shake the bottle to mix the detergent with water and then spray the exterior of your car. Be sure to adjust dial to preferred settings with E for maximum foam and O for minimal foam.
- ◄Gun vs Lance
- The Snow Foam Gun is the easiest way to wash your car. It simply connects to a garden hose catering for a quick and efficient setup. The Gun produces a wet foam due to the low pressure of a garden hose and will sit on your car for a maximum of 5 minutes. On the other hand, the Snow Foam Lance connects to a high pressure washer and creates a thick foam that will sit on your car for 5 - 10 minutes.
- ◄ Is Snow Foam Safe on Vinyl, PPF or Ceramic Coating?
- The reason we recommend using Snow Foam Detergent with our Lances and Guns is because of its composition. The formula is pH Neutral and contains no wax to ensure it isn't impacting paint or vinyl including PPF, let alone any quality paint protection such as ceramic coating. In fact, Snow Foam works best with protectants such as ceramic coating as the hydrophobic properties mean dirt and grime can slide off easier in comparison to a non-treated surface.
- ◄ Shipping Information & Warranty
- Spend over $100 and get free shipping Australia wide. Tracked, insured and quick. 2 Year Warranty on Snow Foam Guns. Simply contact us and we will do what we can to troubleshoot your issue or issue you with an exchange.
Even if you don’t own a pressure washer, you can still use snow foam to clean your car. Whereas a snow foam lance attaches to the pressure washer to generate the characteristic white foam, a car foam gun attaches to your water hose.