- ▼ The Snow Foam Lance
- Connecting to your pressure washer, simply fill the bottle with 100mL of Snow Foam Detergent and 900ml warm water. Attach to your pressure washer and spray the exterior of your car. Be sure to adjust the top dial toward negative (-) for less water and thicker foam OR toward (+) for more water and wetter foam.
- ◄Does This Work With My Pressure Washer?
- We cater for many different pressure washer brands including Karcher, Gerni, Lavor, AR Blue Clean, Hitachi, Ryobi, 1/4 Inch Quick Connectors and more. We've even fitted less popular brands such as Homelite, Jet-USA, Stihl, Hikoki, Bosch, Briggs & Stratton & Husqvarna. Contact us if you don't see your brand and we can assist with matching you with the right Snow Foam Lance connector.
- ◄Lance vs Gun
- The Snow Foam Lance creates the thick foam due to the high pressure washer. The Foam will sit on your car for 5 - 10 minutes. The Gun however is a wetter foam due to the low pressure of a garden hose and will sit on your car for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- ◄ Shipping Information & Warranty
- Spend over $100 and get free shipping Australia wide. Tracked, insured and quick. 1 Year Warranty on Snow Foam Lances. Simply contact us and we will do what we can to troubleshoot your issue or issue you with an exchange.
Snow foam has grown seriously popular over the last few years. It achieves great results as a pre-wash that removes dirt and grime from cars before you wash them. The foam is thick and clingy, so it sticks to your car’s surface longer than soap and water. Using snow foam before washing reduces or eliminates the need to scrub the paint, which can leave behind swirls and scratches. It gets your car super clean without causing any damage to the paint.