Step 1. Spray evenly onto cool wheel
Step 2. Dwell for up to 1 minute
Step 3. Agitate if needed
Step 4. Rinse
We've tested, tested, tested and then did more testing to find a Brake Dust Dissolver that we could use effortlessly, smelt pleasant enough to use and would only require minimal product to be effective. The market is filled with fallout removers that we couldn't stand to be anywhere near but with Purple by Snow Foam, we went towards it (instead of running away from it).
1. Spray wheels when car is dry. Best to leave car to cool down and ensure you do not miss any smaller curves on the wheel's design.
2. Let Purple dwell and dissolve the brake dust. When you see the purple bleeding, this is when you know it is time to rinse.
3. Rinse thoroughly ensuring all product is rinsed off
4. Check wheels, follow with light scrubbing if needed.
5. Dry wheels and proceed to use Tire Shine.
At Snow Foam, we know what it takes to provide excellent products and service that makes the shopping experience satisfying, safe and enjoyable. Here are 4 great reasons to shop with us:
✔ EASY RETURNS -Simply contact us for a return. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
✔ BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE - We take pride in our business, read our reviews and see why our customers love us!
✔ WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY - We will never sell or trade your contact information!
✔ SAFE AND SECURE TRANSACTIONS - We use the most secure payment gateway on the net - shop with confidence!